If you are going to support Africa Mission Cooperation and Development in its ideal, ie to support and promote human development in the poorest countries, with a free donation, you can do so by filling out the form below. Always remember to enter all the required data to allow us to send you a deductible receipt for tax purposes.
You can help "Africa Mission" in many ways (for those who are not interested in deductibility as the essential requirement of the donation, offers can be made to Africa Mission in the following ways):
- By bank transfer to Africa Mission (IBAN: IT18 M051 5612 600 CC00 000 33777) at Banca di Piacenza, Via Mazzini, 20 - 29100 Piacenza
- By paying on postal code n. 11145299
- By bank or post office checkpoint headed to Africa Mission
- Via postal money order headed to Africa Mission, Via Cesare Martelli, 15 - 29122 Piacenza.
Cooperative and Development, a non-profit private association founded in 1982 and recognized as a moral entity with legal personality, is a non-governmental organization (NGO) suitable for international cooperation and volunteering in accordance with Law 49/87 governing the aid Public of Italy to developing countries. Recognized by law as O.N.L.U.S.
Following the changes introduced by art. 83 of Legislative Decree 117/2017, from 1st January 2018 it is possible to take advantage of the following tax concessions for bids addressed to "Cooperation and Development" provided that payments are made through banks, post offices or through other payment systems provided art. 23 of Legislative Decree 241/1997, keeping the relative documentation. Please communicate your tax code.
1. Natural persons: bids are deductible up to 10% of the total declared income or deductible up to 30% up to a maximum of 30,000 euros for each tax period.
2. Bodies and companies: bids are deductible up to 10% of the total declared income. If the deduction exceeds the total declared net income, the surplus can be deducted up to the next fourth tax period.
Donations can be made:
- By bank transfer to Ong-Onlus Cooperation and Development. Attention - the IBAN for Cooperation and Development is: IT 04 I 05156 12600 CC00 0004 2089 at Banca di Piacenza, Via Mazzini, 20 - 29121 Piacenza;
- By paying on postal code n. 14048292, headed for Cooperation and Development Ong Onlus - By bank or postal check on Ong Onlus Co-operation and Development;
- By postal money order signed to Cooperazione e Sviluppo Ong Onlus, Via Martelli 15 - 29122 Piacenza;
- Paypal by signing up for Cooperation and Development Ong Onlus, by clicking on the following link: dona con paypal
DEDICATED TO COMPANIES
Corporate social responsibility is an important concept. Your business can support our business through:
- the donation of material. In Africa it serves everything: machinery and equipment and sanitary equipment, generators, electric and hydraulic tools, clothing (as long as new), non-perishable food and not locally available (powdered milk, oil, salt, soap), stationery for school , Covered ...
- money contributions: (why not involve employees and collaborators in support of our solidarity projects, help us promote meetings and conferences on the development and the inexpensive distribution of resources between North and South of the world, think of a joint campaign of Awareness raising that also affects your economic sector (environmental sustainability for agriculture, training for the tertiary, food and water for food).
GIFTS OF COMPANY
On Christmas, your company can choose a special gift for customers and suppliers: a handmade paper in Uganda, an object made of beads (aprons, coasters, bowls, jewelery boxes ...) or dried banana leaves ( Trays and purses), a hand-painted batik (we have them of any size!).
DEDICATED TO FAMILIES
A SPECIAL REMEMBER
In memory of a special occasion (Marriage, Baptism, Communion, Confirmation), share with friends and family a gesture of solidarity with our most needy brethren.
- By renouncing the classic bombon, you can donate the equivalent of the cost in favor of our initiatives for Africa and give your loved ones an original banana leaf or batik from Uganda.
- Asking for a contribution to make a solidarity intervention.
For more information on our initiatives, please contact us at 0523.499424 or write to email@example.com
THANK YOU SO MUCH!